Join us at Hillside every Sunday at 11:00 a.m. for in-person worship.
Of course, some things are different. We are observing certain hygiene practices. As North Carolina moves through the phases of re-opening, we will be able to ease these restrictions. Please know that if you feel sick or uncertain, you should stay at home. Worship online with us via Facebook or YouTube at home.
What to expect:
- Designated Exit and Entry doors. Please look for the signage and use accordingly.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available in the front entry. We recommend all attending to wear masks and keep them on during worship.
- No handshaking or close physical contact between members from different households.
- Seats in the worship center will be spaced out to maintain a 6 foot distance between people. Please only sit next to people with whom you share a household.
- We will not serve coffee, drinks or refreshments on the hospitality table.
- We will not pass plates for offering. Instead, people can drop their offerings in a receptacle in the front of the church. Of course, giving online is always welcome.
We look forward to seeing you!