11/1-12/15是2020年医疗保险的Open Enrollment, 教堂山Hillside教会华人事工将组织一系列讲座，介绍美国
Disclaimer: Hillside Church is presenting these seminars solely for informational purposes and should not be construed as an endorsement or solicitation to participate in any commercial transaction. The views and opinions expressed are those of the speaker and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Hillside Church.
- Community Resources for Chinese families: Real Estate, Investment, Education, Business
7/29/2018 (Sunday), by Dr. Daniel Cheng, President of NCCBA (North Carolina Chinese Business Association), HPW Commercial | SVN |SVN Hotel Advisor, Founder and President of Duka Real Estate and Consulting LLC English Chinese
- Panel Discussion: Parenting, Schooling, and Children’s Ministry
8/5/2018 (Sunday) , by local parents with children aged from kindergarten to college English Chinese
- Achieving Academic Success In Research Work
8/12/2018 (Sunday) , by Dr. Jenny Ting, William Rand Kenan Professor of Genetics, Medical School, UNC-Chapel Hill English Chinese
- Healthcare 101: Medical Insurance
8/19/2018 (Sunday), by Cathy Asbill, healthcare specialist English Chinese
- Tips for Jobs, Employment, and Career Building in U.S.
8/26/2018 (Sunday), by Bob Eatman, Employment Consultant at UNC-Chapel Hill English Chinese
- Building Scholarship From Doctoral Study To Retirement
9/2/2018 (Sunday), by Dr. Frank Sloan, J. Alexander McMahon Professor Emeritus of Health Policy and Management and Professor of Economics Emeritus, Duke University English Chinese